Past financial missteps can hurt your chances for future prosperity. But thanks to a Credit Builder loan from West Coast Federal, it's never too late to repair your credit rating. The money borrowed is secured in a savings account for the term of the loan. Dividends are paid on the money while you establish a healthy payment history. Once paid in full, the released funds are yours to keep.
- Rebuild or establish credit
- No money is needed to secure loan
- Eligible to members 18 and older who have means to repay the loan
- Loan put on hold in a dividend-bearing savings account while you make payments
- Funds, plus dividends, disbursed after loan is paid in full
- Low monthly installment payments
- Payment history reported monthly to credit reporting agencies
- Loan Amount: $1000.00, deposited and held in separate share account (plus $3.85 Documentary Stamps Tax to State of Florida) = $1003.85 total loan amount
- Interest Rate: 4.50% Annual Percentage Rate
- Term: 12 months
- Monthly Payment: $85.71
Financial Education Guide
You wouldn’t start a road trip without mapping it out first, and the same is true with your finances. This guide will help you gain a clear view of where your money goes now so you can more easily decide where you want it to go in the future.
Download the Financial Education Guide Here