When you call GABY, our audio response teller, you will be guided through the transaction you wish to make. You simply push the buttons on your touch-tone phone to enter the information requested.
You will need your account number and either the last four digits of your social security number or another four digits of your choice with every transaction. This is your personal identification number (PIN) which insures complete privacy and security.
And there's no charge for using GABY.
GABY's Helpful Tips
- You must use a touch-tone phone to operate GABY. Call 941.924.9378.
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) must be used to access GABY. You can change your PIN anytime.
- GABY automatically inserts decimal points (i.e. $100.75 should be keyed in as 10075).
GABY Menu Options
- Account Information
- Additional Account Information
- Account History
- Funds Transfer
- Check Withdrawal
- Loan Payments
- Change Personal Identification Number
- 00 Savings Account
- 10 Money Market Account
- 40 Checking Account
- 41 2nd Checking Account
- 61-69 Club Accounts
- 20-30 Individual Retirement Accounts.